Do you want to see the world as a personal Wellbeing Assistant ?
Do you want to see the world as a personalWellbeing Assistant ? International opportunity for a nurse an EXCITING position in one of a kind of environment
On behalf of a Middle East based principal, Dignus Medical is currently looking for registered nurse who is interested in taking on an important roll as a personal Wellbeing Assistant for a VIP in an exceptional environment. You will be part of a small team and you are ready to travel Globally about 60% of the time.
Your tasks will be:
- Accompany the principal to medical specialists in some of the worlds bigger cities
- Handle communication with Medical Specialists regarding the principal and fulfilling recommendations and ordinations
- Medication Management consisting of monitoring repeat prescriptions and administering the medication (including injections and IV)
- Give advice about dietary recommendations – Support with physiotherapy when needed
Our expectations of you:
- You are a registered nurse, preferably with competence and interest within internal medicine you have between 2-10 years of clinical experience
- You have the ability to cope with different cultures and feel comfortable in an environment with high demands regarding code of conduct and overall quality
- You have a: high level of energy and curiosity – strong communication skill – both written and verbal – and you are able to work in a wider team
- You have a great attention to detail and are accurate and precise in your work
- It is necessary that you hold a Scandinavian citizenship
You will be placed in the Middle East, however most of the time be travelling. Between travels you may go to your home country.
You will enjoy a very competitive remuneration (no tax) together with free accommodation and car in the current country.
You will enjoy an international healthcare insurance and enjoy other extra benefits.
Do you have questions or need more information? call:
Carolina Pankarz Bernro
Business Area Manager
Telephone: +46 (0)73-203 47 87
Telephone: +47 91 38 38 10